This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
I recently shared a delicious recipe for Korean Meatball Sliders using Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs. I promised you then that I’d post one more, this time for Balsamic Glazed Italian Meatballs. Today is that day!
I love, love, love this “recipe”. I used quotes because, well…it’s just so simple. I’m a huge fan of balsamic vinegar and how versatile it is (remember this post on “How to Make a Balsamic Reduction plus 20 ways to use it”? This recipe would absolutely be a great addition to that list. Reducing balsamic vinegar makes it sweeter, syrupy and something I will put on just about everything. I’ll even have some by the spoonful. Fresh or roasted vegetables are wonderful with a little drizzled over them; I’ll have that for my dinner any night of the week.
For these Balsamic Glazed Italian Meatballs, I start with Italian Style Chicken Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs with Parmesan & Mozzarella. With a name like that, you just know you’re at the starting line with loads of flavor already! I’ve enjoyed them on their own, usually over a simple spaghetti and marinara sauce. But I love adding this easy glaze to them, too. We’ve enjoyed these Balsamic Glazed Italian Meatballs by themselves as an appetizer, but our favorite way? Cheese tortellini tossed with a good olive oil, Parmigiano Reggiano, loads of black pepper, then topped with these delicious Balsamic Meatballs! SO GOOD.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are just that: fresh but NOT frozen. This is a huge sell for me because I can just take them out of the package with no remembering to thaw them in advance. We all agreed they have a fresher taste, too! They’re fully cooked right out of the package and have no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Not to mention they’re flame-broiled for even more flavor AND heat in just minutes with the included microwave steam pouch! They come in four flavors: Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken.
Be sure to pick up some delicious Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs the next time you’re shopping (Find a store here). You can Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs in the refrigerated meat and poultry section. Save $1.00 on Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs, too!
- 2 packages Cooked Perfect Italian Style Chicken Meatballs with Parmesan & Mozzarella
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large pinch crushed red pepper
- Place vinegar and crushed red pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and keep it at a strong simmer until reduced by about half.
- Add meatballs, stirring to coat. Continue cooking, stirring frequently to keep coating meatballs with glaze, until nearly all the glaze is coating the meatballs and just a small amount is left in the bottom of pan.
- Serve immediately.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Place on top of cooked cheese tortellini, a little olive oil to coat, freshly ground black pepper and some parmigiano reggiano.