There are so many great recipes out there – and so many great food blogs – that I often find myself overwhelmed with whom to follow, which recipes to try, the best places for inspiration. And sometimes I just wish I had a list of all those great recipes I’ve found so I don’t have to go searching everywhere. As a food blogger, checking out recipes and blogs is part of the fun, but as a mom I just want my recipes now, so I can cook instead of search.
I find so many goodies out there that I’ve decided to share my favorite recipes from other blogs that I follow. I’ll post the best of the best from that week so you can enjoy them right along with me! This week seems the perfect time to start since the SuperBowl is coming up and everyone is looking everywhere for great recipes. Here are the best I’ve seen this week, from both my favorite blogs as well as some newbies that show a lot of promise!
- Corny Cubano Sliders by Wine Imbiber
- Winning WonTon Cups by Dish by Trish
- Layered Greek Dip by Noble Pig
- Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls by The Sweets Life
- Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Skewers by Sea Salt with Food
- Self-Frosting Nutella Cupcakes by Playing House
- Clementine Chocolate Parfaits by PhamFatale
- Banana Pudding Cake by Sugar Plum Blog
- Teeny Tiny Pies by ShockinglyDelicious
- Salted Peanut Caramel Clusters by All Day I Dream About Food
- Clementine Tiramisu by Indian Simmer
Don’t forget the Kiddos!
- Homemade Mini Corn Dogs by Cooking by the Seat of My Pants
- Harry Potter’s ButterBeer by Gourmet Mom on the Go
- Moon Pie Banana Pudding by Deep South Dish <—-kids can make it, adults can eat it!
- Super Bowl Pretzel Rings by Very Culinary
- Broccoli Bites for Kids by Stacey Snacks
Don’t they all look absolutely delish?!! Sigh…not sure which to try first. I have a few of my own that I’ve whipped up that I’ll be posting soon, including a fabulous empanada recipe and some Packer Soup!