These Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes are as pretty to look at as they are delicious to eat!
This post is sponsored by Truvia®.
Grilling fruit is quite possibly one of the best things about summer. After the beach, refreshing cocktails and good barbecue, of course. Grilled pineapple has to be the best of the best. And when you add it to no-bake cheesecake it’s even better!
Grilled pineapple is a cinch to make, too. Mix together some melted butter, brown sugar and a little cinnamon, then either throw on an outdoor grill or use an indoor grill pan. I like to cut down on some of the calories, so I substitute Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend for regular brown sugar when making the grilled pineapple slices. When I mix the cheesecake I use their “regular” baking blend as it’s the perfect replacement for sugar! This simple swap cuts way down on calories than if I’d used regular sugar. But you know this already because I talk about it all the time :)
No-bake cheesecake has got to be one of the easiest and delicious desserts out there. So few ingredients that it’s hard to believe it turns out something so pretty! Adding a slice of brown sugar grilled pineapple just makes it that much sweeter (sorry for the pun, I had to do it).
You can see in the animation above how simple it is to throw these few ingredients together to make these delicious Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes! But just in case it’s not entirely clear to you yet, how about a video that goes into a bit more detail? Here it is just for you!
I used Truvía® in the video which is why there’s not much of it (you only need half the amount when subbing for white or brown sugar)! I list both amounts in the recipe below so you can decide for yourself which you’d like to use. You know which I vote for but either will work in this recipe.
Hope you’re all enjoying this last month of summer. Add these Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes to your menu to make it a sweet one. Cheers!
- 1 small pineapple, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend (or 1/2 cup brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (or 1/2 cup butter, melted if using regular brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Truvía® Baking Blend (or 2 teaspoons sugar)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Truvía® Baking Blend (or 1/4 cup sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipping cream (homemade or store-bought)
- Mix together brown sugar blend, melted butter and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Heat an outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium heat. Add pineapple slices and immediately baste with brown sugar mixture. Grill until both sides are well-browned, flipping once and basting again with more brown sugar mixture. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar with a stand or hand mixer. Add whipped cream and beat until smooth. Coarsely chop half the pineapple slices and stir into mixture.
- To assemble, divide graham cracker mixture between 4 dessert dishes and press down with a tamper. Next, divide cream cheese mixture between the dishes. Top each with a grilled pineapple slice and a cherry.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.