Congratulations to our winner…
Thank you to everyone who entered. Check back soon as we have a very exciting giveaway being announced this week!
Revised and updated, the popular Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook is yours for the taking! Just leave a comment to be entered to win!
Here are some of the changes:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: “Prep Time,” “Cooking Time,” and “Ideal Slow-Cooker Size” are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful “Extra Information”:
- “Substitute Ingredients for When You’re in a Pinch”
- “Equivalent Measurements”
- “Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked”
- “Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated”
4. Brand New: 1 page of “Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: a Friendly, Year-Round Appliance.”
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second color—a rich purple—for recipe titles, contributors’ names and addresses, the words “Tip” and “Variation,” and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book’s success, immediately following the tip-in page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good’s personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
Leave a comment and you’re entered! To receive up to 4 extra entries, you can also do one or more of the following:
- Become a fan on Facebook (it counts if you’re already a fan!)
- Share the contest link with your friends on Facebook!
- Follow The Wicked Noodle on Twitter (it counts if you’re already following!)
- Tweet this ——> I just entered to win the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook! YOU can enter here: http://bit.ly/9nVc3s #giveaway #recipe #free @thewickednoodle
Enter anytime between now and August 15th. The winner will be announced on August 16th!