Just a quick post today so I can squeeze in this delicious arugula recipe! It’s easy, healthy and delicious and a big hit at our dinner party!
Have a great weekend!
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp high-quality honey, such as Tupelo
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Whisk together the lime juice, oil, honey, pepper, and salt. Add everything else except arugula and toss well. Place arugula on a serving platter and top with the strawberries and avocado.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 158mg Carbohydrates: 22g Net Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 14g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g