This post is sponsored by Smithfield.
These Brown Sugar Pork Chops are the simplest weeknight grilling idea! Just FOUR ingredients – five if you want to toss some asparagus on the grill, too – and you’ll have a complete meal with about 5 minutes prep.
I can’t tell you how many times Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork has come to my dinner rescue. Delicious 100% pork, already slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned that all I have to do is throw on the grill?
I love that it’s available in an assortment of mouthwatering flavors, such as Roasted Garlic & Herb, Applewood
Smoked Bacon, Slow Smoked Mesquite, and Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie. And, of course, these Hickory Smoked Brown
Sugar Dry Seasoned Pork Chops!
In the summer, I toss them on a hot grill. In the colder months, I’ll toss ’em in my Instant Pot. But the different cuts also great in the slow-cooker, roasted or tossed in a saute pan.
Which means they’ll work with my schedule any night of the week, no matter if I’m running short on time or have a lazy cooking day.
I made Brown Sugar Pork Chops this time because they’re just so PERFECT on the grill. Then I simply cut up a couple pounds of potatoes, tossed them in garlic and butter, and voila! In no time flat – with hardly any hands-on time – I had a delicious meal that my family raved about.
You can also add just about any vegetable you like alongside them for a complete meal.
Smithfield is also holding a “Hero of the Grill” contest, so if you love to grill, don’t miss out! Here are the details:
- Smithfield wants to celebrate grilling heroes and inspire everyone to get grilling all
summer long with their “Hero of the Grill” contest.
- Submit your nominee and give your grilling hero a chance to win $5,000.
- Plus, the first 10,000 nominees will have the chance to have their name featured on Aric
Almirola’s #10 Ford at the Richmond race this September.
- For more information, recipe inspiration, and full contest details, visit www.SmithfieldGetGrilling.com.
Brown Sugar Pork Chops with Garlic Butter Potatoes
- 1 package Smithfield Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Dry Seasoned Pork Chops
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
Toss the potatoes, butter and garlic together. Place a heavy-duty piece of foil (make "edges" so no butter drips out) on a hot grill, then add the potatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Cook the pork chops on the grill according to package directions. Serve with the potatoes and enjoy!