Buffalo Ranch Roasted Cauliflower “Nachos” – Roasted cauliflower with ranch dressing, fresh corn, shredded chicken and a hearty drizzle of buffalo sauce and a little more ranch. Get your veggies the delicious way!
I like to flavor up my dishes by adding a few simple, tasty ingredients that come together in unexpected ways. I also strive to eat healthy when I can (and cut down on those calories) but I’m a comfort food fanatic, too…those things don’t always jive so well. I’m addicted to my Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower which definitely fits the bill…but I can always find a way to take things one step further :-)
For this easy dish, I roasted cauliflower but first tossed it in some of the new Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing, then tossed it in breadcrumbs mixed with grated parmesan. You can stop there if you like…the crispy ranch roasted cauliflower bits are so good! I like to get my florets really small since they brown up much better, but you can do it however you prefer. Next I topped it with fresh corn off the cob (no need to cook it!), shredded rotisserie chicken, a little buffalo wing sauce and more Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing. A sprinkling of chopped green onion and dinner is done!
I love that this roasted cauliflower recipe helps me get my family’s veggies in for the day but that it tastes like we’re spoiling ourselves. And, although roasting the cauliflower does take about 40 minutes, using a rotisserie chicken makes this a quick, easy and healthy dinner (or an appetizer). I used the Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing because it’s only 30 calories per tablespoon and a little bit goes a long way. Don’t skip the fresh corn, either; we all agreed that the sweetness and crunch adds a texture and flavor that’s necessary for this dish. Not that I’d stop you from making it without it!
Buffalo Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Nachos
For the Ranch Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower stem and leaves discarded, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
For the Nachos
- 2 fresh ears corn kernels removed and cobs discarded
- shredded chicken from one rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add a little crumbled blue cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing. Mix together parmesan and breadcrumbs. Place coated cauliflower in a large, resealable plastic bag; add breadcrumb mixture. Shake and toss to coat cauliflower completely.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Toss cauliflower, then roast 20 minutes more or until well-browned (it's okay if some of the very small pieces get very brown; those little bits are the best part)!
- Top cauliflower with fresh corn kernels (no need to cook them) and shredded chicken. Drizzle with buffalo sauce, Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing and top with green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.