These Cauliflower Nachos have roasted cauliflower with ranch dressing, fresh corn, shredded chicken and a hearty drizzle of buffalo sauce.
I like to flavor up my dishes by adding a few simple, tasty ingredients that come together in unexpected ways. I also strive to eat healthy when I can (and cut down on those calories) but I’m a comfort food fanatic, too. Those things don’t always jive so well.
I’m addicted to my Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower which definitely fits the bill…but I can always find a way to take things one step further :-)
For these easy cauliflower nachos, I roasted cauliflower then added some parmesan cheese.
You can stop there if you like…the parmesan roasted cauliflower bits are so good! I like to get my florets really small since they brown up much better, but you can do it however you prefer.
Next, I topped it with fresh corn off the cob (no need to cook it), shredded rotisserie chicken, a little buffalo wing sauce and another drizzle of ranch dressing. A sprinkling of chopped green onion and dinner is done!
I love that Cauliflower Nachos helps me get my family’s veggies in for the day but that it tastes like we’re spoiling ourselves. Although roasting the cauliflower does take about 40 minutes, using a rotisserie chicken makes this a quick, easy and healthy dinner (or an appetizer).
Don’t skip the fresh corn, either; we all agreed that the sweetness and crunch adds texture and flavor that’s necessary for this dish. Not that I’d stop you from making it without it!
More delicious cauliflower recipes:
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Garlic-Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Popcorn
- 30 Cauliflower Recipes
For the Ranch Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, stem and leaves discarded, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
For the Nachos
- 2 fresh ears corn, kernels removed and cobs discarded
- shredded chicken, from one whole rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with oil. Place the cauliflower in a single layer on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place it in the oven and roast it for 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower, then roast 20 minutes more or until well-browned (it's okay if some of the very small pieces get very brown; those little bits are the best part)!
- Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and roast for 5 minutes more.
- Top the cauliflower with fresh corn kernels (no need to cook them) and shredded chicken. Drizzle with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and green onions. Sprinkle on the crumbled blue cheese, if using.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 431Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 1405mgCarbohydrates: 19gNet Carbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 37g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.