39 of the most fantastic Crescent Roll Recipes around. Both sweet and savory, we’ve got the best right here!
Let’s start with the sweet crescent roll recipes. From apple to Nutella to pumpkin to lemon, there’s something delicious here for everyone (even deep fried Oreo lovers).
1. S’mores Crescent Rolls
2. Raspberry Crescent Twists
3. Cheesecake Nutella Twists
4. Mini Pumpkin Butter and Orange Cream Cheese Sticky Buns
5. Apple Cobbler with Easy Crescent Roll Topping
6. Nutella Bacon Bites
7. Raspberry Almond Crescent Rolls
8. Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Braid
9. Peaches and Cream Bars
10. Easy Mint Chip Sweet Rolls
11. Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
12. Blackberry Brie Bites
13. Quick Plum Sticky Buns
14. Baked “Deep Fried” Oreos
15. Quick Maple-Glazed Bacon Buns
16. Nutella, Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed Breakfast Braid
17. Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls
18. Nutella Crescent Rolls
And now on the the savory crescent roll recipes. There are so many enticing recipes here you won’t believe they’re made with a simple tube of dough!
19. Barbecue Chicken Crescent Roll Ring
20. Cheesy Veggie Pizza Rolls
21. Cheesesteak Crescent Roll Cups
22. Crescent Roll Breakfast Stacks
23. Garlic Butter Cheesy Crescent Rolls
24. Asparagus Rollups with Balsamic Drizzle
25. Greek Crescent Rolls
26. Broccoli Crescent Wrap
27. Mini Cheese and Onion Pastries
28. Easy Parmesan Pinwheels
29. Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Roll Ring
30. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
31. Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid
32. Reuben Crescent Rolls
33. Crab Rangoon Crescent Cups
34. Loaded Potato Pinwheels
35. Artichoke Bacon Pinwheels
36. Hot Chicken Salad Crescent Braid
37. Breakfast Taco Crescent Ring
38. Cheesy Sausage Rolls with Banana Peppers
39. Classic Pigs in a Blanket
Classic Pigs in a Blanket
Pigs in a Blanket are one of the classic recipes that use crescent rolls. Beloved my kids and adults alike!
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 1 package lil' smokies
- poppy seeds optional
- mustard for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Carefully unroll crescent roll dough. Make four rectangles out of dough (two triangles each), pressing seams together. Slice each rectangle in half crosswise, then each half in half, giving you eight strips per rectangle.
- Roll one strip of dough around a lil' smokie, place on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and lil' smokies.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with mustard on the side.