These easy Christmas Cookies are salty-sweet addictive and look so pretty on a Christmas tray. You can make a lot at one time so you’ll have more time for wrapping those gifts!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This time of the year it seems everyone is looking for easy Christmas Cookies to make to help ease some of that holiday rush.
I don’t know about you, but Christmas always seems like it sneaks up and it’s here before I’ve found time to do half the things on my list. That’s why I love to pull out this easy Christmas Cookie recipe; it’s fun to make and really is simple enough for even the smallest children to help make.
You’re really just assembling the “cookies” – but the salty-sweet combo rivals Christmas cookies that take hours to put together. I made two batches yesterday and they’ve already disappeared! Thankfully these easy Christmas cookies can be made in no time so I’ll be making another batch before the holidays officially hit.
How do you store homemade Christmas cookies?
These easy Christmas cookies should be stored in an air-tight container and kept at room temperature. You can also seal them tightly in freezer bags and store them in the freezer.
How long are Christmas cookies good for?
If stored at room temperature, they’ll last for up to one month. They’ll keep for up to three months in the freezer. You can make Christmas cookies from up to 1-3 months ahead of time this way!
I love to use star-shaped pretzels for these although I’ve seen bell and tree-shaped pretzels, too. You can purchase these holiday pretzels online if you can’t find them in stores, or you can use regular pretzels. The salty pretzels are so good with the chocolate!
You can make a huge batch of these easy Christmas cookies so quickly yet they’re always the first ones to go on a cookie plate. Holiday M&M’s are also around if you’d like to save yourself the hassle of separating out the green and red from a regular package (if your house is anything like mine, the extras won’t last long anyway).
In any case, enjoy these wonderful yet super easy Christmas cookies! I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season and that you get everything you wish for and more. Cheers!
All you need are these 3 products:
More Christmas dessert recipes:
- Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate-Stuffed Raspberries
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- Coconut Rum Balls
- Chocolate Truffles
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 1 bag waffle or holiday-shaped pretzels
- 1 bag holiday M&M’s plain or peanut butter chocolate candies
- 1 12-oz bag Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Open the bags of pretzels and remove all the unbroken pretzels.
- Place them on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets in a single layer.
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses, place one on each pretzel, repeat for an entire cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the preheated oven and “bake” for six minutes.
- Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of semi-melted Hershey’s Kiss.
- Place entire cookie sheet in refrigerator until cookies are set.
- Place in cute holiday bags or on a cookie tray for your guests to enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 72 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 33Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API