These easy Christmas Cookies are so cute, quick and always the hit of every holiday party! Star-shaped pretzels make them extra awesome.
This time of the year it seems everyone is looking for easy Christmas Cookies to make that might help to ease some of that holiday rush. I don’t know about you, but Christmas always seems like it sneaks up and it’s here before I’ve found time to do half the things on my list. That’s why I love to pull out this easy Christmas Cookie recipe; it’s fun to make and really is simple enough for even the smallest children to help make. You’re really just assembling the “cookies” – but the salty-sweet combo rivals Christmas cookies that take hours to put together. I’ve already made two batches and they’ve already disappeared! Thankfully these easy Christmas cookies can be made in no time so I’ll be making another batch before the holidays officially hit.
I love to use star-shaped pretzels for these although I’ve seen bell and tree-shaped pretzels around, too. You can purchase these holiday pretzels online (see “Things You’ll Need” section below) but you can use regular pretzels, too. The salty pretzels are sooo good with the chocolate. I love that you can make a huge batch of these easy Christmas cookies so quickly yet they’re always the first ones to go on a cookie plate. Holiday M&M’s are also around if you’d like to save yourself the hassle of separating out the green and red from a regular package (if your house is anything like mine, the extras won’t last long anyway). In any case, enjoy these wonderful yet super easy Christmas cookies! I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season and that you get everything you wish for and more. Cheers!
Starry-Eyed Christmas CookiesPrint
- 1 bag waffle or star-shaped pretzels
- 1 bag holiday M&M’s plain or peanut butter chocolate candies red & green
- 2 – 3 bags Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Open the bags of pretzels and remove all the unbroken pretzels.
- Place them on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets in a single layer.
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses, place one on each pretzel, repeat for an entire cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the preheated oven and “bake” for six minutes.
- Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of semi-melted Hershey’s Kiss.
- Place entire cookie sheet in refrigerator until cookies are set.
- Place in cute holiday bags or on a cookie tray for your guests to enjoy!