If charcuterie isn’t in your life on a regular basis, I’m here to plead its case.
- They’re so simple – and so beautiful!
- Everyone loves them!
- It fits into many different diets so you can make loads of people happy at the same time.
- Leftovers? Always a good thing.
- You can make them as big or as small as you like! This one is pretty huge and would be perfect for an appetizer for about 20 people. (Luckily for me, it’s just Rob and I enjoying it tonight!)
Still, as compelling as those reasons are, it’s crucial to use high-quality ingredients yet you don’t want to break the bank either.
These are the meats and cheeses I chose for this charcuterie board:
- Parmesan Wedge
- Sliced Fresh Mozzarella Log
- Brie Wedge
- Ham off the Bone
- Genoa Sliced Salame
- Sliced Pepper-Jack and Cheddar cheeses
- Plain Goat Cheese (herbed would be good, too)
In addition to those “anchor” foods, I also added the following to the board:
- Grilled Artichokes
- Stuffed Olives
- Pistachios, almonds and macadamia nuts
- Basil Pesto
- Spicy Pickled Green Beans
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Grilled Bell Peppers
- Cherry tomatoes, snap peas, sliced fresh bell peppers, and sliced baby cucumbers
- Pickled onions
- Bacon Ranch Cheddar Dip
- Sliced jalapeños (Rob loves to eat them raw but it’s not a typical charcuterie ingredient)
Isn’t this keto Charcuterie board just gorgeous?? I love that it’s so simple to make, feeds and pleases a crowd of friends and family and can be made for any number of occasions.
I usually do a whole spread of appetizers, meats and cheeses for our Christmas dinner appetizers, but going forward I’m going to just make one of these! It’s much more impressive and easier to plan for and enjoy.
Gorgeous Charcuterie Boards
More delicious Keto recipes:
- Raspberry Almond Flour Pancakes
- Pickle-Brined Keto Fried Chicken
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 13 Keto Cookies that will rock your Keto World!
- Bacon-Wrapped Pickles (Pickle Fries)
Last update on 2020-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API