This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.
If charcuterie isn’t in your life on a regular basis, I’m here to plead its case.
- They’re so simple – and so beautiful!
- Everyone loves them!
- It fits into many different diets so you can make loads of people happy at the same time.
- Leftovers? Always a good thing.
- You can make them as big or as small as you like! This one is pretty huge and would be perfect for an appetizer for about 20 people. (Luckily for me, it’s just Rob and I enjoying it tonight!)
Still, as compelling as those reasons are, it’s crucial to use high-quality ingredients yet you don’t want to break the bank either.
Which is why I used Primo Taglio meats and cheeses exclusively in our keto Charcuterie Board.
Primo Taglio products are made with the finest ingredients featuring a wide assortment of items, and are available in Northern VA area exclusively at Safeway. Don’t live in Northern VA? You can also find their products at Albertsons, ACME Market, Jewel-Osco, Pavilions, Randalls, Shaw’s, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
The reason I choose Primo Taglio is that it’s made using the finest ingredients with no artificial flavors or colors. Many of the Primo Taglio meats use whole muscle meat with no binders or fillers, and the cheese uses the highest quality milk and old world recipes, which can be naturally aged up to 2 years!
These are the Primo Taglio meats and cheeses I chose for this epic keto Charcuterie board:
- Parmesan Wedge
- Sliced Fresh Mozzarella Log (local dairy farms produce milk that is antibiotic-free and RBST-free and it’s made in the true Italian tradition!)
- Brie Wedge
- Ham off the Bone
- Genoa Sliced Salame
- Prosciutto (hand trimmed and salted; it’s also minimally processed, then dry-cured for a minimum of 7 months under the care of a master salumiere)
- Sliced Pepper-Jack and Cheddar cheeses
- Plain Goat Cheese (although I added it after the photos; I’d bought so many good things that I forgot to add it until later; Garlic & Herb and Honey flavors are also available)
In addition to those “anchor” foods, I also added the following to the board:
- Grilled Artichokes
- Stuffed Olives
- Pistachios, almonds and macadamia nuts
- Basil Pesto
- Spicy Pickled Green Beans
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Grilled Bell Peppers
- Cherry tomatoes, snap peas, sliced fresh bell peppers, and sliced baby cucumbers
- Pickled onions
- Bacon Ranch Cheddar Dip
- Sliced jalapeños (Rob loves to eat them raw but it’s not a typical charcuterie ingredient)
Still not convinced about the quality of Primo Taglio? Here are some facts you should know:
- It’s an exclusive line of premium hand trimmed meat and naturally aged cheese, available in the deli departments exclusively at the stores listed above.
- It’s made with the finest ingredients, using old-world recipes. Many of the products contain no artificial flavors or colors.
- Primo Taglio is renowned for its wide assortment of products, authentic old-world quality, and taste.
- The name is Italian for first cut quality, which means every slice tastes as fresh and delicious as the first.
- The meats and cheeses are the same or better quality as other brands and come at a good price for their quality. Which means you can make your keto Charcuterie board for less!
Isn’t this keto Charcuterie board just gorgeous?? I love that it’s so simple to make, feeds and pleases a crowd of friends and family and can be made for any number of occasions. I usually do a whole spread of appetizers, meats and cheeses for our Christmas dinner appetizers, but going forward I’m going to just make one of these! It’s much more impressive and easier to plan for and enjoy.
Discover savings on Primo Taglio® items now through just for U® here! (Valid through 7/8/19)