This recipe is sponsored by Minerva Dairy.
Every once in a while, there’s a recipe I make that I can hardly wait to share with you. This Garlic Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower is at the top of that list!
For a recipe to get me really excited, it has to taste amazing (of course). If it’s also easy, with just a few high-quality ingredients and any leftovers taste great, too? That’s when my food lovin’ self knows I have a true winner.
It takes just two ingredients to make this Garlic Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower: Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter and some cauliflower (a little oil and salt, too, but those don’t really count, do they?).
Since there are only two ingredients, I make sure to use the best ingredients I could find. The cauliflower in the photos came from our local farmer’s market (although I’ve used it from the grocery store and it works just fine) and the butter I use is always from Minerva Dairy. Their butter is 85% butterfat and the six generations that’s made up Minerva have always used farm-fresh milk, old fashion churns, and wholesome ingredients.
I knew the first time I tried Minerva Butter that I would never use anything else. It’s creamy heaven and better than any butter I’ve ever had. I love the Sea Salt Butter on a warm piece of bread and the Unsalted Butter goes into all of my baked goods. For this recipe, I used their Garlic Herb Butter, which is what transformed this easy recipe into something truly extraordinary.
(Side note: Last night I cooked some shrimp in a skillet then tossed it with the Garlic Herb Butter. It tasted AMAZING and I highly recommend it!)
To make this Garlic Herb Browned Butter Cauliflower, simply roast cauliflower florets in a 425F oven for about 30-45 minutes (depending on the size of your florets and how tender you like your cauliflower). While it’s roasting, melt your Garlic Herb Butter in a saucepan over medium heat and gently simmer it until it turns brown, stirring constantly to make sure it doesn’t burn. Then just toss it with your roasted cauliflower and serve. So simple and SO delicious!
Be sure to check out Minerva Dairy to see all their delicious butter products and find out where you can buy them.
- 2 heads cauliflower, broken down into florets
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 6-8 tbsp Minerva Garlic Herb Butter
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the oil and salt on a large sheet pan. Roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until it's cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until the butter has turned brown, about 6-7 minutes. (It will seem like it's not changing color, then all of a sudden, it will turn brown, so watch it carefully).
- Place the cauliflower in a large serving bowl and toss with the Garlic Herb Browned Butter.