These delicious Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Mexican Corn Salad is perfect for an easy, healthy family dinner or for your barbecue crowd!
I’ve found my new favorite recipe for summer barbecues. I’ve made this easy recipe Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Mexican Corn Salad a few times over the past few weeks and it always gets rave reviews from everyone.
You can never go wrong with fresh summer corn. It’s the one food I look most forward to in the summer months (along with fresh tomatoes)! I often don’t even bother cooking it when I add it to my summer salads (although I do grill it here for some extra flavor). Boneless pork chops are so lean and when you put them on top of fresh summer vegetables, you know you’re making a good dinner choice.
To streamline the dinner process but not sacrifice flavor, I start with Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops. They’re individually packaged and they already have so much great flavor that you don’t have to do a thing to them except toss them on the grill. You could also use a grill pan if the weather isn’t great. And because the salad can be made ahead of time, it’s so easy to make for a group. The recipe takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish so it’s perfect for a quick, hassle-free family dinner, too!
Smithfield pork is slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned and is available in an assortment of mouthwatering flavors, such as Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper, Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie, or Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper. Use your favorite flavor and cut for this recipe since all will be delicious!
- 4 Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops (I used Smithfield)
Mexican Corn Salad
- 5 ears fresh corn
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-4 tablespoon adobo sauce, according to taste (from a can of chipotle peppers)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill. Grill corn until nicely charred, about 7-8 minutes. Remove kernels and place in a large mixing bowl. Add poblano and red bell pepper, onion and cilantro. In a small bowl, mix together plain yogurt, sour cream, adobo sauce and lime juice. Season to taste, then add to salad and mix gently.
- Grill pork chops until just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Place some corn salad on serving plates and top with pork chops. Serve immediately.