These Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes are as pretty to look at as they are delicious to eat!
Grilling fruit is quite possibly one of the best things about summer. After the beach, refreshing cocktails and good barbecue, of course. Grilled pineapple has to be the best of the best. And when you add it to no-bake cheesecake it's even better.
Grilled pineapple is a cinch to make, too. Mix together some melted butter, brown sugar and a little cinnamon, then either throw on an outdoor grill or use an indoor grill pan. The sugar mixture will caramelize making your grilled pineapple irresistible! It's perfect on top of these cheesecakes.
No-bake cheesecake has got to be one of the easiest and delicious desserts out there. So few ingredients that it's hard to believe it turns out something so pretty! Adding a slice of brown sugar grilled pineapple just makes it that much sweeter (sorry for the pun, I had to do it).
You can see in the animation above how simple it is to throw these few ingredients together to make these delicious Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes! But just in case it's not entirely clear to you yet, how about a video that goes into a bit more detail? Here it is just for you!
Hope you're all enjoying this last month of summer. Add these Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes to your menu to make it a sweet one.
For the grilled pineapple
- 1 small pineapple, cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (or 1/2 cup butter, melted if using regular brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the graham cracker layer
- 5 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
For the cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipping cream, homemade or store-bought
- Mix together brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Heat an outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium heat. Add pineapple slices and immediately baste with brown sugar mixture. Grill until both sides are well-browned, flipping once and basting again with more brown sugar mixture. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar with a stand or hand mixer. Add whipped cream and beat until smooth. Coarsely chop half the pineapple slices and stir into mixture.
- To assemble, divide graham cracker mixture between 4 dessert dishes and press down with a tamper. Next, divide cream cheese mixture between the dishes. Top each with a grilled pineapple slice and a cherry.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.