This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
Our family goes to Dunkin’ Donuts at least once a week. There’s one not too far from us and it’s an easy motorcycle ride away.
That’s right! I’ve been dying to share the news that I got my motorcycle license this past November. It’s a long story – one that I’ll tell you another time – but I immediately bought a bike and have put about 2,600 miles on it! No one is more shocked than me that I’m enjoying it so much. And, since my local Dunks is so close (and it’s mostly back roads), I spend even more time there now.
None of that changes the fact that I adore simple, elegant desserts that only take a few minutes to throw together. This panna cotta is definitely one of the simplest, yet it’s also one of the most delicious and stunning desserts there is!
I’ve made panna cotta many times before, but this is the first time I’ve made it using just TWO INGREDIENTS.
I recently had an opportunity to make a recipe with Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Coffee Creamer and I was all in! There are so many delicious things I could make with it (it’s made with real cream and sugar!) and I certainly love it in my coffee. But this panna cotta was really calling to me!
All you have to do to make this easy panna cotta is sprinkle a little gelatin onto cold water and let it sit about five minutes. Gently heat the Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Creamer on the stove, then whisk in the gelatin. Pour into glasses or dessert dishes, chill and serve. Top with fresh berries if you like or enjoy it as is. I like to use their new flavors, Vanilla Extra Extra and Caramel Extra Extra, too!
More delicious Panna Cotta recipes:
- Panna Cotta with Summer Peaches & Grand Marnier
- Christmas Raspberry Panna Cotta
- Lemon Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 .25 oz packet plain gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups Dunkin' Donuts Extra Extra Creamer (any flavor)
- 1 cup fresh berries, (optional)
- Sprinkle gelatin evenly over a bowl filled with the cold water. Allow to dissolve for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently heat Dunkin' Donuts Extra Extra Creamer in a saucepan until hot (do not boil).
- Add gelatin to hot creamer and whisk until all gelatin is dissolved. Pour mixture into serving dishes or glasses. Chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Serve with fresh berries, if desired.