A Pumpkin Instant Pot Cheesecake that has the delicious twist of a granola crust!
THIS AWESOME RECIPE IS SPONSORED BY BOB’S RED MILL.
Is there anything better than finding new, fun ways to use the ingredients you love?
We enjoy granola for breakfast many different ways. With milk, as a topping for yogurt with berries and sometimes on its own as a snack. One of our favorites is the Classic from Bob’s Red Mill. It’s delicious with anything we serve it with and it’s a snack that everyone in my house loves.
We even use it as the crust for this Pumpkin Instant Pot Cheesecake! Forget graham crackers or cookies; granola already has wonderful fall flavors that pair beautifully with pumpkin. No more buying boxes of graham crackers for a cheesecake then forgetting about the box at the back of the pantry (are we the only family this happens to)?
I’ve started using my Instant Pot for all my cheesecakes. It’s super fast and they always turn out creamy. They’re slightly smaller than a regular-sized cheesecake, which I love since I’ll eat the whole thing if my people would let me. Especially with this granola crust – it’s sooo good!
Don’t miss my Instant Pot cookbooks (and the upcoming Weeknight Keto)!
I make my Bourbon-Pecan Caramel Sauce with this Pumpkin Instant Pot cheesecake, but feel free to use whatever caramel sauce you prefer (jarred or homemade). Don’t skip the pecans, though, as they add a nice texture and flavor.
Although I haven’t tried it myself (yet), the Apple Cinnamon Granola from Bob’s Red Mill would be amazing in this recipe, too! It already has those warm fall flavors baked right in to the granola, which can only make your pumpkin cheesecake taste that much better.
I’d love to hear what your favorite ways are to make your cheesecake crusts. Let me know in the comments. Have a great Fall day!
I’ve also used granola to make these Mini Layered Pumpkin Cheesecakes, too!
More delicious cheesecake recipes:
- Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate-Stuffed Raspberries
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Grilled Pineapple No-Bake Cheesecakes
- Lemon Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Classic Granola
- 4 T butter, melted
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
Bourbon Pecan Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 T bourbon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Spray a 7-inch cheesecake pan with a removable bottom with cooking spray. Using a food processor or high-powered blender, grind granola into large crumbs. Mix the granola crumbs and melted butter together, then press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl until it's smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, until they're fully incorporated. Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cheesecake pan then cover it with foil. Make a foil “sling”, folding lengthwise twice, then set cheesecake pan in the center. Pour 1 cup water into the pot then put the trivet on top. Place the cheesecake on the sling in the pot, taking care to fold the sling “handles” down so they don’t interfere with closing the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Press “Manual” and immediately adjust the timer to 30 minutes. Check that the cooking pressure is on “high” and that the release valve is set to “Sealing”.
- When time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes then release any remaining pressure using “Quick Pressure Release”. Carefully remove the cheesecake using the sling, then cool it completely on a wire rack (gently dab any condensation from top of cheesecake before cooling). Chill for at least four hours.
- Make the sauce: Pour sugar and water into a large saucepan over medium-high heat. DO NOT STIR. Swirl the pan occasionally and cook until the color changes to a dark amber. Turn off the heat and whisk in remaining ingredients. (Pecans can be stirred into the sauce at this point or topped separately on cheesecakes with sauce poured over). Allow sauce to cool then pour into a jar and refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 924Saturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 3gSugar: 75gProtein: 10g
Last update on 2020-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API