Here’s a quick post for a delicious fall Pumpkin Soup! I’ll be making this soup on live television tomorrow – Let’s Talk Live sometime between 11am & 12pm. I’ll be talking about other fall soups you can make, too, so be sure you don’t miss it!
In the meantime, here’s this yummy recipe. I’ll be posting a pumpkin dessert recipe later in the week along with some tips on making your own pumpkin puree – so much better than the canned version!
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 t dried thyme (or 1 tsp fresh)
- 4 cups roasted pumpkin (or 2 15 oz canned pumpkin)
- 6-7 cups reduced sodium chicken stock (depending on how thick you like your soup)
- 1 tsp salt & lots of freshly ground black pepper (both approximate, season to taste – don’t be afraid to season liberally)
- garnish with finely minced parsley
More delicious soup recipes: