Sheet Pan Black Pepper Pork Hash has just four ingredients and is ready in 30 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Smithfield.
Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin is one of our favorite weeknight meal weapons.
Especially right now during the holidays. And also with my third cookbook manuscript due in two weeks. And sick kids. Not to mention Rob’s birthday last weekend. All good things (with the exception of the kids), but even an easy dinner lately has been tough to make happen.
I’ve long touted the virtues of keeping Smithfield’s marinated pork on hand (it comes in a wide variety of fresh cuts, including pork roasts, loin filets, chops, ribs, sirloins, and tenderloins). The simplicity of meat that’s already flavorful and ready to cook makes meals so fast and easy!
If you slice it into pieces, it makes your dinner even faster. That’s what I did for this Sheet Pan Black Pepper Hash and it was completely done in 30 minutes!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is available in an assortment of mouthwatering flavors, such as Roasted Garlic & Herb, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sweet Teriyaki, and Slow Smoked Mesquite. This Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper is my personal favorite, but all will work in this recipe. They all have so much flavor!
I usually buy mine at Harris Teeter or Walmart since they’re closest to me. But they’re widely available so you shouldn’t have a problem finding them.
For this recipe, I dice the potatoes very small and toss them with a little olive oil. Spread them out on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer, then I place the pork on top.
Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then add some chopped bell pepper.
Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes to finish cooking. I like to sprinkle with some green onion at the end, but you could add regular onion with the potatoes at the beginning if you prefer.
So simple, fast and delicious! For more product information and recipe inspiration, visit www.Smithfield.com.
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1-inch slices (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 lb baby potatoes, diced
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- large pinch coarse salt
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss diced potatoes with olive oil, then spread out on a sheet pan and sprinkle lightly with salt (the pork already has a lot of flavor so you can season lightly here).
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Add chopped bell pepper and continue roasting for another 10 minutes, or until pork, potatoes and peppers are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.