This recipe for Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip takes just a few minutes to throw together. A great appetizer that’s hot and cheesy with a ton of flavor!
I have been making this Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip for so many years now I’ve lost count. It’s that one appetizer recipe that I always come back to both for how easy and fast it is to make but also because everyone always loves it.
One of the great things about this easy spinach artichoke dip is that you can easily mix the ingredients in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to heat it up. Although it comes together so quickly that most of the time you won’t need to make it in advance. If you’re having a party it’s nice to get as much done in advance though, so it’s a nice option to have.
With just six ingredients, this easy spinach artichoke dip is on the cheaper side, too! Frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, mozzarella, parmesan and garlic (and a little salt but that goes without saying) all come together to make a creamy, cheesy hot dip that goes so well with crunchy tortilla chips or crostini. It’s even wonderful as a sandwich spread with fresh tomatoes.
However you enjoy it, I know you’re going to love this easy spinach artichoke dip as much as my family does!
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 box frozen spinach thawed squeezed thoroughly in a hand towel
- 1 box frozen artichoke hearts thawed (can also use a can, very well-drained)
- 1 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling on top (optional)
- one garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together and place mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake for 20 minutes at 375F or until hot and bubbling. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or crostini.