Just 15 minutes to Sweet and Spicy Baked Salmon, a delicious and healthy meal!
Am I the only one who can’t believe it’s only been a month since school started? I was driving my 12-year-old this morning when she commented that she couldn’t believe it’s already been that long. Meanwhile, I’m wondering how I’ll pull off the next eight months without pulling my hair out! :)
Which brings me to this incredibly simple, tasty, healthy Sweet and Spicy Baked Salmon recipe. My recipes are almost always easy but this one is especially so. I thought we could all use something like this to help us with these busy school nights.
There are just four ingredients in the sauce: garlic, Sriracha, soy sauce, and honey. It’s SO fast and easy which is why I’ve made this one again and again.
I cheat a little more and use ready-made rice in a pouch which keeps this a true 15-minute meal. It only takes another 5 minutes to make your own rice, however, so by all means do that if you like. I also like to serve this with my Garlic Snap Peas – so good and easy!!
Don’t miss this easy recipe for Honey & Garlic Broiled Salmon!
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix together garlic, soy sauce, Sriracha, and honey. Place salmon filets in an 8x8 baking dish; pour mixture over the salmon to coat. (You can pop it in the refrigerator at this point before baking if you like).
- Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked (I like mine about medium; in any case, do not overcook).
- Place on serving plates with a side of cooked rice. Spoon extra sauce over the salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy immediately while it's hot!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 533Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 1223mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 52g