Just 15 minutes to Sweet and Spicy Baked Salmon, a delicious and healthy meal!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY TRUVIA®.
Am I the only one who can’t believe it’s only been a month since school started? I was driving my 12-year-old this morning when she commented that she couldn’t believe it’s already been that long. Meanwhile, I’m wondering how I’ll pull off the next eight months without pulling my hair out! :)
Which brings me to this incredibly simple, tasty, healthy Sweet and Spicy Baked Salmon recipe. My recipes are almost always easy but this one is especially so. I thought we could all use something like this to help us with these busy school nights.
There are just four ingredients in the sauce: garlic, Sriracha, soy sauce and Truvia® nectar. You know how much I love my honey and with 50% fewer calories, Truvia® nectar is the perfect swap for it. This Sweet and Spicy Baked Salmon is already a healthy meal, but when you can cut down even more on calories yet still have all the flavor, it’s even better!
I cheat a little more and use ready-made rice in a pouch which keeps this a true 15-minute meal. It only takes another 5 minutes to make your own rice, however, so by all means do that if you like. I also like to serve this with my Garlic Snap Peas – so good and easy!!
Don’t miss this easy recipe for Honey & Garlic Broiled Salmon!
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Truvia Nectar, or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix together garlic, soy sauce, Sriracha and Truvia nectar. Place salmon filets in an 8x8 baking dish; pour mixture over salmon to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked (I like mine about medium; in any case, do not overcook).
- Place on serving plates with a side of cooked rice. Spoon extra sauce over salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy immediately while it's hot!