I’m on a Saucy Mama roll!! Yesterday I posted a recipe for Smoky Garlic Mustard & Roasted Veggie Mini Pizzas using the Smoky Garlic Mustard; today I’m using the Tarragon Lemon Mustard for this quick and easy salad. Each salad is only about 300 calories and so good. I love the sweet mustard in this healthy dressing.
For some instructions and helpful hints on how to stack a salad as I did in the picture, head over to this post on a stacked Cobb Salad. It’s quite easy to do!
- 1 8-oz container fresh jumbo lump crab
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced into thirds
- 4 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small bunch baby frisee lettuce
- 1 avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4 cup Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Mix together mustard and yogurt in a small bowl to make the dressing. In two more separate bowls, mix just enough dressing to lightly coat romaine lettuce and crab.
- Divide lettuce into four bowls. Top with crab, avocado, tomato slices and frisee lettuce. Serve with remaining dressing.
- To stack salad as in photo, follow directions through step one and stack using these directions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 16g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.