Watch me make this salad Monday, March 12th on Let's Talk Live – 11am EST!
I'm on a Saucy Mama roll!! Yesterday I posted a recipe for Smoky Garlic Mustard & Roasted Veggie Mini Pizzas using the Smoky Garlic Mustard; today I'm using the Tarragon Lemon Mustard for this quick and easy salad. Each salad is only about 300 calories and so good. I love the sweet mustard in this healthy dressing.
For some instructions and helpful hints on how to stack a salad as I did in the picture, head over to this post on a stacked Cobb Salad. It's quite easy to do!
Tarragon Lemon Salad with Fresh Crab and Avocado
- 1 8 oz container fresh jumbo lump crab
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced into thirds
- 4 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small bunch baby frisee lettuce
- 1 avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4 cup Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Mix together mustard and yogurt in a small bowl to make the dressing. In two more separate bowls, mix just enough dressing to lightly coat romaine lettuce and crab.
- Divide lettuce into four bowls. Top with crab, avocado, tomato slices and frisee lettuce. Serve with remaining dressing.
To stack salad as in photo, follow directions through step one and stack using these directions.
This blog post is an entry to the Feastie Eat, Write, Retreat photo potluck. Check them out or enter yourself here!