THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY SMITHFIELD.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to get a quick, healthy, delicious meal on the table. I’ve been sharing many delicious pork recipes with you, but the cooking method for this one is even simpler.
This Teriyaki Pork Loin with Pineapple Relish starts with a Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin. What’s special about this pork loin is that it’s slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned, so all you have to do is open the package – no herbs to chop or spices to measure.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is also available in a wide variety of other fresh cuts, including pork roasts, loin filets, pork chops, and tenderloins. I often cook them whole, but they can be cubed or sliced for even faster cooking. I slice the pork loin for this recipe and it cooks in just minutes.
The pineapple relish is flavorful and simple to make, plus you can use the same pan as the pork loin! I love fresh pineapple in this recipe but canned will definitely work, especially since you’re giving it a quick sauté. I also add an entire minced, fresh jalapeño for some spice, but you can either reduce the amount you add or omit it entirely if that’s not your thing. I’ll even add mine separately since not everyone in my family wants the spice.
I normally serve this Teriyaki Pork Loin with Pineapple Relish over white rice but will occasionally make cauliflower rice instead – it’s delicious! (I found a bag of frozen cauliflower rice at my local Costco and now always keep it in my freezer).
Smithfield has so many great choices for easy dinners that you can easily create your own recipes with any or all of them! They’re even challenging you to see what you can do with Marinated Fresh Pork to get a flavorful meal ready in about 30 minutes with their “Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest. For more 30-minute meal preparation ideas, and to submit your original tip for a chance to win great prizes, head to Smithfield Real Flavor Real Fast.
The Smithfield YouTube channel has even more great recipes idea. These Fresh Pork and Pasta Bowls look amazing!
Teriyaki Pork Loin with Pineapple Relish
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, sliced crosswise into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 small pineapple, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1/2 t ground ginger
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil until shimmering, then add pork slices (you may have to do this in two batches). Cook until well-browned on both sides and just cooked through; about 4 minutes per side. Set pork aside and drain off any liquid from skillet.
- Return pan to heat and reduce to medium heat. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve pork and pineapple relish over rice.
- 15 Minute New England Clam Chowder - March 27, 2023
- Seasoned Oyster Crackers with Old Bay - March 27, 2023
- Easy Avocado Egg Bake - March 22, 2023