Wholly Guacamole Breakfast Stacks are a fun way to enjoy breakfast not to mention they taste amazing! They’re perfect for a brunch or light lunch, too!
My favorite thing in the world is when a super quick recipe turns out soooo delicious that we’re all ooohing and ahhhing over it. I kid you not, my 7-yr-old took one bite of this and exclaimed, “I wish I could have this at my birthday party”!
What makes these Wholly Guacamole Breakfast Stacks so simple is that I used all high-quality prepared ingredients, the only “cooking” I did was to heat some black beans and press them into a paste. Oh, and I made some sunny side up eggs, that’s it! It comes together super quick and is quite the breakfast showstopper. I used Wholly Guacamole products, too, which already have so much flavor that I didn’t need to add any spices. I have never liked any ready-made guacamole until I tried the Wholly Guacamole brand (doesn’t store-bought normally taste gross and processed?). It’s so good and has a fresh flavor, perfect for throwing together these Wholly Guacamole Breakfast Stacks.
These Wholly Guacamole Breakfast Stacks might look like a pain to put together but I assure you it will take you just minutes. And you’ll be so happy with your first bite when that soft egg yolk starts running down and mixes with the beans, jalapeno, guacamole & salsa. A true breakfast treat!
More delicious breakfast recipes:
- Overnight Raspberry & Cream Cheese French Toast
- Baked Strawberry Oatmeal
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with Fresh Raspberries
- Hash Brown Quiche with Asparagus & Swiss
- Baked Egg Crepes
- Sunny Skillet Breakfast
- 7-8 8- inch flour tortillas
- can black beans
- 1 package Classic Wholly Guacamole, or homemade
- 1 package Wholly Guacamole Roasted Tomato Salsa, or homemade or your favorite brand
- 1/4 rotisserie chicken, diced very small
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 4 small jalapenos, roasted (under the broiler will work just fine)
- Pour black beans in a small saucepan, mash until fairly smooth. Heat until warm.
- Cut three 3-inch (approximately) circles out of each tortilla (you should have 20 cutouts total, five for each stack). Spread the top of 16 of the tortillas with guacamole, then top with some black beans and diced chicken. Place one finished tortilla on a plate, then stack remaining finished tortillas on top, ending with one plain cutout.
- Place small spoonful each of sour cream, guacamole and salsa on top of last tortilla. Top with the cooked egg, gently pressing down to adhere. Garnish with green onions, cilantro and a roasted jalapeno.
- Serve extra salsa and guacamole at the table. Enjoy!