Roasting garlic mellows its bite significantly, so much so that you can pop a clove or two right into your mouth. It becomes soft and smooth, making it a great choice to use on or in just about anything!
I keep this Instant Pot roasted garlic on hand at all times since it adds so much flavor to a dish. I use it so often that I created a list of 25 things you can do with roasted garlic.
This Instant Pot roasted garlic is perfect when you don’t want to turn on your oven, and the resulting flavor is just as good!
- 1 cup water
- 1 head of garlic, the top fourth cut off so the cloves are just exposed
- 1-2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Add the water to the pot then place the trivet or a steamer basket on top. Place the head of garlic on the trivet, then drizzle with the oil.
- Press "manual" and make sure the pressure is set to high and the valve is set to sealing.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure by carefully turning the valve to "vent".
- Open the Instant Pot and enjoy your roasted garlic!
Questions? Leave a comment below!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.