Stay nourished and healthy this cold season with easy, tummy-warming Beef Minestrone Soup!
THANK YOU TO SAFEWAY FOR SPONSORING THIS POST. AND THANKS TO MY READERS FOR HELPING ME TO SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT I LOVE!
There’s no avoiding it: cold and flu season has arrived. I’m the first to have been sick already this season! A late summer cold had me in bed an entire day and almost a week of feeling pretty awful.
I love soup in any weather or circumstance, but especially when I’m under the weather. But the last thing I feel like doing when I’m sick is cooking, yet I want a hearty, healthy soup to help get me back on track. Not to mention my family needs dinner, too, and we all know that a parent’s job doesn’t stop just because you don’t feel well.
You’ll love making this Beef Minestrone Soup for yourself and/or your family when you’ve got a cold or the flu. The ingredients are organic, it’s basically a “dump everything in a pot” kind of dish yet it’s delicious, tummy-warming and hearty enough to feed everyone with little effort.
Seriously…wouldn’t this tray of delicious soup and cold products make you feel better if someone brought it to you! So much love and care on one tray :)
More delicious soup recipes:
- Lentil Soup Recipe with Parmesan & Smoked Sausage
- Pasta Fazool | Pasta e Fagioli
- Navy Bean Soup with Bacon
- Mushroom Barley Soup with Shaved Parmesan
- Chicken Tortilla Soup with Hatch Chiles
- 1 lb O Organics Grass-Fed Beef
- 2 boxes O Organics Minestrone Soup
- 1 can O Organics fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can O Organics chicken broth
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup O Organics penne pasta
- coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, for topping (optional)
- Brown beef over medium heat in a dutch oven or stockpot until no pink remains.
- Add minestrone soup, tomatoes, chicken broth and black beans. Bring to a boil, then add penne pasta. Keep soup at a strong simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.