If you’re still deciding what to make for Easter tomorrow, here’s a recipe that’s easy and has a lot of flavor. A reader insisted that I try it, declaring it the best recipe for ham she’s ever made (she couldn’t recall the source but I did find a similar recipe on the Food Network site).
I’ll admit that it’s a darn good recipe. I love the sweet glaze with the salty ham! I served it with simple, roasted asparagus and potatoes. An easy Easter dinner with lots of room for leftovers!
Fig & Orange Glazed Ham
- 1 8 oz jar fig jam
- zest and juice of an orange
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 spiral-sliced ham
- Wrap ham tightly in foil and bake as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in saucepan; heat until melted and smooth.
- 20 minutes before ham is fully heated, baste entire ham with 1/2 of glaze.
- When fully heated, remove ham from oven and spread with remaining glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!