We’ve been on the keto diet for just over two months. It’s been a fun ride and one we don’t plan on getting off of anytime soon. It’s been long enough that I thought it time to share a few of our favorite keto chicken recipes!
WHAT IS KETO?
The keto diet is one where you eat very few carbs, no sugar, high fat and moderate protein. All of these keto chicken recipes are within the macros for the keto diet. Keep in mind that everyone’s macro requirements are different, so enjoy within your personal limits.
IS FRIED CHICKEN KETO?
There are some decent fried chicken keto recipes out there. Make sure they’re made with keto-friendly ingredients before enjoying (we’ve seen some that claim keto but are questionable). This particular list of keto chicken recipes does not include one for fried chicken, only because we haven’t found one that knocked our socks off (yet). So we’re going to make our own and we’ll be sure to add it here when we do.
HAVE YOU TRIED ALL THE KETO CHICKEN RECIPES BELOW?
We’ve tried most of the keto chicken recipes we’ve shared in this post. About half of them have been created by yours truly and have been tested extensively. The few we haven’t tried are on our must-try list. All of the recipes come from sources we trust. So give them a try, you won’t be sorry!
BONUS KETO CHICKEN RECIPE: PICKLE-BRINED KETO FRIED CHICKEN!
1. Spinach & Feta Hasselback Chicken
2. Chimichurri Chicken Bites
3. Low-Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan
4. Simple Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
5. Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Soup
6. Buffalo Chicken & Spinach Stuffed Portobellos
7. Chicken Spinach Alfredo Casserole
8. Buffalo Chicken Egg Salad
9. Low-Carb Chicken Fajitas
10. Air Chilled Tomato Basil Chicken
11. Tomato Spinach Chicken Skillet
12. 7 Ways to Easy Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
13. Broccoli Chicken Casserole