This biscuit recipe is so easy to make and goes with everything from pasta to soup to salads. Roll biscuit dough in garlic butter and parmesan, then bake!
Everyone needs a good biscuit recipe. I have one that I’ve made a few times, from scratch, and they’re worth every ounce of effort.
This is not that recipe.
No, this biscuit recipe is quick and easy. Open the can, divide the biscuits, roll ’em into balls then douse with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. Bake until hot, nicely browned and ready for you to melt them in your mouth.
Heck, if you’d started making them at the start of this post, you’d be done already :)
You’re going to want to keep this biscuit recipe for that really busy weeknight when you need something quick to accompany that soup, stew, pasta sauce or braised beef this winter. Dipped in gravy, marinara sauce or into a fabulous soup – these warm, soft biscuits will make your dinner happy.
Here are a few more fun recipes I came across that use prepared biscuits – they all look fantastic! Check out my Monkey Bread, too – perfect for a breakfast treat!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove biscuits from package. Pull each biscuit in half vertically then roll each half into a ball. Finish with remaining biscuits and set them aside.
- Combine melted butter and garlic.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish or pie plate with cooking spray. Pour half of garlic butter mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Place biscuit dough over garlic butter in baking dish so they are close together but not touching. Sprinkle biscuits with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes then spoon remaining butter mixture over each biscuit. Bake for 5 more minutes or until browned on top and cooked through. Serve immediately.