Pork loin doesn’t have to be boring. Here are 21 creative and delicious pork loin recipes for you to choose from!
If you’re tired of the same old pork dishes, these pork loin recipes are for you.
There are so many pork loin recipes out there, yet people still have so many questions about this popular cut of meat. We’ll try to answer of a few of them for you first, or just scroll down to get to the delicious recipes we’re sharing!
HOW TO COOK PORK LOIN?
Pork loin is lean and mild-tasting so it pairs well with almost anything you pair with it. The tenderloin gets cooked fairly quickly while a loin roast is larger and takes a bit more time. Tenderloin can be sliced before cooking and sauteed for an even quicker meal. Try slow-cooking pork loin, roasting or throwing it on the grill. The pork loin recipes below should give you some great ideas.
HOW TO SEASON PORK LOIN?
Regardless of which loin cut you choose, you should season liberally with both salt and pepper just before cooking. This really helps bring out the flavor of the meat.
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER PORK LOIN?
The first thing that comes to mind is sandwiches! You can also dice it and add it to eggs for breakfast or add it to a wrap or salad for a delicious lunch. Quesadillas are always another great option. Thinly slice it and roll it up with a slice of cheese, then hold with toothpicks (this is also great for those following the Keto diet). Or just eat it straight from the fridge, especially if you started with one of the terrific pork loin recipes below!
1. Teriyaki Pork Loin with Pineapple Relish
2. Apple Cider Brined Tenderloin of Pork with Rhubarb Deglazing Sauce
3. Cumin Seared Pork Tenderloin with Raisin Pine Nut Relish
4. One-Pan Herb Roasted Pork Loin, Potatoes and Garlic
5. Vietnamese Noodle Bowl
6. Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Cherry Salsa
7. Bacon Wrapped Cherry Merlot Pork Tenderloin
8. Mandarin Chipotle Pork Tacos
9. Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Mint Sauce
10. How to cut and tie pork loin for stuffing
11. Blue Cheese-Stuffed Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin
12. Peppercorn Pork with Balsamic Honey Apples
13. Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches
14. Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Tomatoes
15. Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
16. Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
17. Harissa Pork Loin Roast
18. Apple Pecan Porc Au Coq
19. Creamy Pork Tenderloin Baked with Apples (scroll down for English)
20. Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich with Cherry Sauce
21. Bacon Wrapped Hickory Smoked Buffalo Pork Loin Fingers