guacamole breakfast stacks
My favorite thing in the world is when a super quick recipe turns out soooo delicious that we’re all ooohing and ahhhing over it. I kid you not, my 7-yr-old took one bite of this and exclaimed, “I wish I could have this at my birthday party”!
What makes it so simple is that I used all prepared ingredients, the only “cooking” I did was to heat some black beans and press them into a paste and I made some sunny side up eggs, that’s it! Comes together super quick and is quite the breakfast showstopper. I used Wholly Guacamole products, too, which already have so much flavor that I didn’t need to add any spices! I have never liked any ready-made guacamole until I tried the Wholly Guac brand, it’s so good and has a fresh flavor, perfect for throwing together a quick recipe like this one.
And guess what else? I’m giving away FOUR Wholly Guacamole prizes this month! Three of the prizes are Wholly Guacamole FREE coupons (with a value up to $6.50 with each prize getting three of the FREE coupons) as well as a grand prize of a back-to-school cooler full of Wholly Guacamole products delivered right to your door! (US residents only, anyone having won a Wholly Guacamole contest within the last 6 months is not eligible to win this giveaway.) How to enter? Leave a comment below and tell me how YOU’D use Wholly Guacamole (straight out of the container with a spoon is acceptable, no judgement here :)
Guacamole Breakfast Stacks
- 7-8 8-inch flour tortillas
- can black beans
- 1 package Classic Wholly Guacamole
- 1 package Wholly Guacamole Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 1/4 rotisserie chicken, diced very small
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 4 small jalapenos, roasted (under the broiler will work just fine)
- Pour black beans in a small saucepan, mash until fairly smooth. Heat until warm.
- Cut three 3-inch (approximately) circles out of each tortilla (you should have 20 cutouts total, five for each stack). Spread the top of 16 of the tortillas with guacamole, then top with some black beans and diced chicken. Place one finished tortilla on a plate, then stack remaining finished tortillas on top, ending with one plain cutout.
- Place small spoonful each of sour cream, guacamole and salsa on top of last tortilla. Top with the cooked egg, gently pressing down to adhere. Garnish with green onions, cilantro and a roasted jalapeno.
- Serve extra salsa and guacamole at the table. Enjoy!